DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Unlike the contracts with some buyer agent’s, with ours the buyer never pays us any fees or commissions. We are paid as part of the transaction at closing by the listing brokerage, the builder or the seller.
We work with all kinds of sellers: Individual Owners, Local and National Builders and Real Estate Brokers. We look for your specific needs and wants.
(1) To ease your mind, it is always smart to seek financial advice first. If you need assistance we can offer a number of lenders to work with. They will let you know exactly where you stand with regard to purchasing a home
(2) We need to understand your wants, needs, timeframe, knowledge of the area so we will be asking you
(3) If you have an email address, we can send you links to the available properties that meet your criteria every day. Sometimes this process can be completely automated, but for many buyers, we use a combination of automated searches combined with a manual review of each suspected match to ensure that it meets your criteria before we send you a link.
(4) If you do not have access to email, we will find another way to get you the information that you need to aid your decision making.
(5) We recommend that you drive by properties that you think have potential. We can then schedule a time when we can show you any of the properties that you still want to research further.
(6) If you are unable to drive by the properties with potential (for example, you are out of town), we can drive by for you and apply your location and appearance criteria as best we can. We can also take additional pictures and email them to you.
(7) After an offer has been accepted, we will help to schedule and monitor the many Closing Activities.
We are knowledgeable about our area and can provide or show you any property from the North Carolina border to the Georgia border. We enjoy our work.
Many buyers exclude properties from further research because of curb appeal or interior flaws. This being the case, it is also possible bad curb appeal or bad interior appearance can translate into instant equity for you. We can always get estimates on repair costs, new carpet, painting, and landscaping before we make an offer. If an inspection reveals a major flaw, the seller may be willing to negotiate a much lower price with you rather than fix the flaw him or herself.